1. The entry fee is £1,800 plus VAT per team and all proceeds go to UK Market Charity Golf.
2. Entries are initially limited to one team per company.
3. The title sponsor may enter a second team subject to availability.
4. Golf Buggies have very limited availability and must be booked by contacting Clarion Golf on 01372 736999. Buggies will be invoiced at £100 each plus VAT. All proceeds go to UK Market Charity Golf. Please DO NOT contact the golf club in respect of golf buggies.
5. Failure to pay an entry fee promptly will result in forfeiture of that entry and it will be offered to another company.
6. All participants should play off current golf club or society handicaps as recognised by the Council of National Golf Unions. Prize winners may be required to provide handicap verification.
7. The handicap limit for this event is 24 for gentlemen and 32 for ladies. Players with higher handicaps may compete but must play from these handicaps.
8. The competition format is team better-ball, with the best two scores from the team of four players to count on each hole. Each player will receive a stroke allowance of 75% of their handicap, subject to the maximum handicaps noted above.
9. The winning team will retain the UK Market Golf Day Charity Shield for one year.
10. There will be additional Nearest the Pin, Longest Drive, Hole in One and Beat the Pro competitions.
11. The donation of raffle and auction prizes by each team captain will be greatly appreciated.
12. Amendments and additions to team details should be sent by email to [email protected].